What’s the first thing you do when you walk into your house? Most people look for somewhere to put their keys. If you don’t have a designated place for your keys, then chances are you’ll spend some time looking for your keys every time you need to leave your house.
So why not look for a creative solution that adds a really cool designer edge to your entrance, and also plays a very functional role? Here are some really cool examples I put together.
1) Rackless – a magnetic key holder designed by a company called “Well Made”. It can be ordered from their online store: http://www.wearewellmade.com/shop/rackless
2) Honey I’m Home – this key holder and matching key chains was designed by Luz Cabrera and Malorie Pangilinan for First Things Firstcompetition/showcase – NYCxDesign 2014. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s for sale….
3) Magnetic Man – if you don’t have space on a wall to hang a key holder, you can always go for these really cute key holders and stick them on your fridge. They’re available on a lot of online websites including ebay and Amazon.
4) Lego key holder – this is a DIY key holder and is very easy to make on your own. For a tutorial, you can Google DIY key chain or go to http://www.minieco.co.uk/diy-lego-key-holder/.
5) Magnetic Cloud – this cute and simplistic key holder is available on http://www.suck.uk.com/products/cloud-keyholder/ (which also sells a lot of other really cool stuff!).
6) Knife Hooks – these hooks are designed by TC Studio and are available in red, white and black. Very cool! You can buy them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Stuck-WALL-Hook-Knife-Black/dp/B00DHPF3WA
7) Fork and Spoon – these DIY key holders are easy to make and look gorgeous.